The days are getting longer, the weather is warm and sunny and for many it’s the time when vacations, family time and beach trips start to fill the calendar. Make the most of the warm weather with these 10 summer centric activities.
- Catch a movie at the drive in (photo: Bramptonist)
- Flex your athletic prowess with a rousing round of mini golf (photo: pexels)
- Skip the dinner table and head to the park for a picnic (photo: pexels)
- Find a trail or quiet neighbourhood and go for a bike ride (photo: pexels)
- Make a DIY kite and channel your inner Benjamin Franklin (we don’t recommend the whole lightning thing…) (photo: sciencefriday.com)
- Decorate your deck, driveway, sidewalk or street with some incredibly fun squirtable chalk (photo: growing a jewelled rose)
- Get your craft-on and make a summer themed door wreath(photo: confessionsofserialdiyer.com)
- You know the only thing better than blowing bubbles….GIANT BUBBLES (photo: happyhooligans.ca)
- Pick berries at your local farm (photo: pexels)
- Did all of that…have a nap in a hammock (photo: pexels)
It’s tough work making the most of your summer, but someone has to do it!